Billing and Payments

How much are tuition and fees


Degree-seeking students (per credit hour)                                                                           $     480.00
Tuition for graduate students (per credit hour)                                                                    $      140.00

Student Fees

Fall and Spring Student fee (per semester)                                                                            $      125.00
Summer Student fee (per semester)                                                                                             $        75.00

Course Fees

Audit fee (per credit hour)                                                                                                                        $       40.00
Immersion Course fee, international trip, level II (per semester)                          $ 1,500.00
Immersion Course fee, international trip, level I (per semester)                            $    700.00
Immersion Course fee, domestic trip (per semester)                                                    $    350.00
Outside CPE Program Transfer fee (per credit hour)                                                     $    100.00
DMin Project or Project Proposal Continuation fee                                                         $     150.00

Other Student Fees

Application fee                                                                                                                                                   $       60.00
Background check fee                                                                                                                               $       35.00
Change of enrollment fee                                                                                                                        $        25.00
Change of degree program                                                                                                                   $        25.00
Fee for incomplete (per course, filed by deadline)                                                            $        25.00
Fee for incomplete (per course, filed after deadline)                                                       $       40.00
Extension of incomplete (per course)                                                                                          $       40.00
Master’s theses/DMin project reports administrative fee                                         $        75.00
Graduation fee                                                                                                                                                    $     100.00
Videoconference fee (per session)                                                                                                 $        25.00

What happens to my bill if I withdraw from classes

Depending on when you withdraw from a course, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund for that course.  Fees are only refunded if the course is withdrawn from within the first two weeks in the fall and spring or first day in the summer. Below is our tuition refund schedule.

Within the first 6 contact hours of the course               100%
Within the first 9 contact hours of the course                  80%
Within the first 12 contact hours of the course                50%
Beyond the first 12 contact hours of the course               0%


What happens if I must withdraw due to military service

All current semester payments, tuition, and fee charges will be cancelled for students who must withdraw for military service (see “Military Service” under Academic Policies). Different policies may apply to payments received from state and federal sources, as per applicable regulation.

How do I view my bill

Your bill is viewable through your PTS student portal under Financial>Billing.


How do I make payments on my account

Payments can be made in several different ways. The most convenient way to make a payment is through your student portal under Financial>Transact Billing and Payments. E-check and all major credit cards are accepted. You can also mail a check to the following address:

Phillips Theological Seminary
Attn: Bursar
901 North Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74116

Cash payments can also be made in person in the Business Office.

How do I set up a payment plan

Payment plans are set up through the student portal under Financial>Transact Billing and Payments once the add/drop period ends. Payment plans are available for the fall and spring semesters and are designed to allow your account to be paid in full by the end of the current term. You may only have one active payment plan at a time.

Can others pay my bill on my behalf

Yes. Within your student portal under Financial>Transact Billing and Payments, you can invite others to be a payer on your account.

What happens if I pay more than my balance due

After the add/drop period ends, disbursement occurs. During this time, all charges and financial aid are finalized on your account. If you have more payments, credits, or financial aid on your account than the amount of your tuition and fees, the remaining credit balance will be refund to you via direct deposit.  Your direct deposit can be set up through your student portal under Financial>Transact Billing and Payments>My account.

When do I need to pay my bill

If a payment plan is not set up for your account, payment is due in full by the end of the drop/add period. If your account still has an outstanding balance and no payment plan is in place before the add/drop period for the next semester, a hold will be placed on your account. This hold prevents registering for future classes, receiving a copy of your transcript, and receiving your diploma until your account is paid in full.

What happens if my account is considered delinquent

At the close of each semester, all accounts are evaluated and any accounts that do not have a payment plan in place and have an outstanding balance from a previous semester are sent to collections and an additional fee is added to the balance due.

Who can I contact if I have questions about my account

Michelle Harper
Bursar and Financial Accountant
(918) 270-6468

Tammye Jurena
Executive Assistant to the Business Office
(918) 270-6406

For questions about tuition payments, contact Toni Imbler.

For questions about textbook voucher payments, contact MaryAnn Morris.

For questions about Logo Wear payments, contact Joseph Edwards.

For questions about charges to your credit card, contact Karen McMillan.

Please direct other student payment questions to the Office of Student Services.

The new student payment form is hosted on a highly secure server with the latest technology to offer secure connections. We are also employing CAPTCHA as an additional security measure. If you have questions about these technologies and the security of the site, contact Kurt Gwartney.

When choosing a seminary, many factors matter: community, affordability, faculty, and more. Visiting will allow you to see the value PTS offers in these areas. Enjoy the experience by visiting us today.