Welcome to the Phillips Theological Alumni/ae Association. As the Director of Alumni/ae Relations, I look forward to connecting with you and interacting with you at events. We are so excited to provide affinity groups and educational opportunities to help you in your ministry – in and out of your local congregations. We hope these events will result in connections and support with other alumni/ae and I and Phillips Seminary are here to support you in living ‘the way of Jesus’ in your ministry.
Malisa R. Pierce, MDiv (2011)
The Phillips Theological Seminary Alumni/ae Association exists to promote understanding of, pride in and support for our alma mater and its identity and mission:
Identity statement: Phillips Theological Seminary offers theological education dedicated to learning the way of Jesus in order to cultivate vital congregations, communities, conversations, and the public good.
Mission statement: The seminary’s mission is to learn and teach how to be: attentive to God; responsible biblical and theological interpreters; faithful individuals, congregations, and communities acting with God to transform the world.
Update Your Information
It is important to us to keep in touch with you, our Alumni/ae. You can update your information such as address, phone number, email, ordination date, and ministry setting. Help us keep you informed of everything happening at Phillips Seminary by updating your information.
Tell Us Your Story
The Alumni/ae Office wants to know about your ministry journey. Do you have a unique journey to share? Let us know what your ministry journey has been like. You can share it here.
- Alumni/ae Events and Questions – Malisa Pierce or 918-270-6409
- Audit a Class – Ulysses Allen 918-270-6463 (or add link to page on website)
- Give a Gift to Phillips – You may give online or by mail (901 N. Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK 74116).
- Library Queries – Phillips Circulation Desk email@example.com or (918) 270-6437
- Planned Giving – Terry Ewing 918-270-6478
- Refer a Student – Ulysses Allen 918-270-6463
- Update Contact Information