All students enrolled at Phillips are provided a student email account that is used for all Phillips email communication.
Student email accounts follow the format: email@example.com.
See below for instructions on how to:
Activate your Office365 Student Email Account & create your new personal password
- Go to the Office365 Login screen: https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
- Enter your new Office365 student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your last name consists of more than one name, separate the two last names with a '.' (dot). Example: John Doe Smith = email@example.com.
- Enter your temporary password, provided to you in a previous email notification.
- Click the blue 'SIGN IN' button.
After logging in with your temporary password, you will be prompted to update your password.
- Create a new password at this time.
- Click on the blue 'UPDATE PASSWORD AND SIGN IN' button.
That's it! You have successfully activated and logged into your new Office365 student email account!
Click here to learn more about your Office365 Student Email Account
For assistance with your Office365 Student Email Account, contact StudentHelp@ptstulsa.edu.