Ready to apply? Great! The admissions team will be available to help you every step of the way.
You can apply in one of two ways:
- Snail Mail. You'll find the necessary instructions and forms by clicking on the tabs for each program. Before beginning the application, review the requirements for the necessary transcripts & references.
At any time during this process, please contact Student Services for assistance.
Application Deadlines & Related Dates:
Current Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Special Students, and Auditors
- Early Admissions Discount Deadline: Friday, April 1, 2016
- The Application Fee will be waived for those completing an application by April 1, consisting of the completed application form, essay, and background request.
- Summer 2016 Term Begins: Monday, June 6, 2016
- Final Admissions Deadline for Fall 2016: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Fall 2016 New Student Orientation: Monday, August 15 - Wednesday, August 17, 2016
- Fall 2016 Semester Begins: Monday, August 23, 2016
For more information on academic terms, visit the Course Schedules page or the Academic Calendar.
Doctor of Ministry