The Phillips Theological Seminary campus is comprised of:
Click here for a map
- Two buildings:
- The main building is the Cadieux Building, 901 North Mingo Road. Note the long stone-façade, broken in the middle by the Marshall Bell Tower, on the east side of Mingo Road. The main entrance is in the front center of the building near the bell tower. There is a wheelchair ramp and designated parking spaces for all visitors and for persons with physical handicaps.
- The Tabbernee Conference Center, 765 North Mingo Road, is immediately south of the main building.
- Parking lots on the front and back of the Cadieux Building, and on the front and north side of the Tabbernee Center.
- A garden and labyrinth (open to the public, by appointment) on the south side of the Tabbernee Center.
- A meadow with walking paths, stretching between the labyrinth on the north and I-244 on the south, gorgeous with wildflowers from spring through early summer.
- A teaching garden, maintained by seminary staff, StoneSoup Community Venture, and other volunteers.
Driving Directions to Phillips Theological Seminary
From I-244 East
- On I-244, exit at Mingo Rd.; turn left/north onto Mingo at the traffic light, going under the overpass (I-244). Phillips is on the right.
From I-244 West
- On I-244, merge to the right onto Hwy 169 North; exit at Pine St.; turn left/west onto Pine going under the overpass (Hwy 169); turn left/south on Mingo. Phillips is on the left.
From Hwy 169 North
- On Hwy 169, exit at Admiral Place; turn left/west onto Admiral going under the overpass (Hwy 169); turn right/north at the traffic circle onto Mingo; continue on through the traffic light, going under the overpass (I-244). Phillips is on the right.
From Hwy 169 South
- On Hwy 169, exit at Pine Street; turn right/west onto Pine; turn left/south onto Mingo.
Phillips is on the left.
From Hwy 75 North
- On Hwy 75, merge to the right onto I-244 East, continue on for about 8 miles; exit at Mingo; turn left/north onto Mingo at the traffic light, going under the overpass (I-244).
Phillips is on the right.