Qualified applicants for the Master of Arts in Ministry and Culture program must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a 2.5 GPA in undergraduate work, and a completed application including the following items:
- Application form and $60 application fee
- Essay, described on the application form
- Denominational reference form completed by the pastor of your church
- Three references from the following individuals:
- Business associate
- Lay leader in your church
- Official transcripts from any undergraduate school where you received a degree and from any graduate school where you have completed work for credit. Official transcripts are ones that have the official institution seal and are mailed directly from the institution, not by the applicant. For full admission, the undergraduate transcript must show the degree and date received.
- Authorization for criminal background check
- FAFSA and Financial aid form for anyone interested in financial aid
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit an official TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 80 on the iBT
At Phillilps you may apply online or you may download and print the application and required forms and mail them directly to the Seminary. Please choose only one to submit
Apply online for Master of Arts in Ministry and Culture
Or download application forms:
Some exceptions to the admission requirements may be granted. International applicants (those requiring an I-20 form to apply for an F-1 visa) must submit additional documents to demonstrate financial support, educational equivalency, and connection to ecumenical partner churches. For more information, please contact Josh Linton, Director of Recruitment or by telephone at (918) 270-6463.