Ready to apply?
Great! The admissions team will be available to help you every step of the way.
You can apply in one of two ways:
- Snail Mail. You'll find the necessary instructions and forms by clicking on the tabs for each program. Before beginning the application, review the requirements for the necessary transcripts & references.
Note: International students should initiate the application process at least 6 months prior to the intended date of enrollment, as additional requirements may apply. Please contact Student Services for assistance.
Application Deadlines & Related Dates for Spring 2017:
Current Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Special Students, and Auditors
- Early Admissions Discount Deadline: November 1, 2016
- The Application Fee will be waived for those completing an application by Nov. 1, consisting of the completed application form, essay, and background request.
- Final Admissions Deadline for Spring 2017: December 1, 2016
- Spring 2017 New Student Orientation: January 26, 2017
For more information on academic terms, visit the Course Schedules page or the Academic Calendar.
Doctor of Ministry
- Early Admission Discount Deadline for January 2017: September 15, 2016
- The Application Fee will be waived for those completing an application by Sept. 15, consisting of the completed application form, essay, and background request.
- Final Admissions Deadline for January 2017 Session: October 1, 2016
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information