Ready to apply? Great! The admissions team will be available to help you every step of the way.
You can apply in one of two ways:
- Snail Mail. You'll find the necessary instructions and forms by clicking on the tabs for each program. Before beginning the application, review the requirements for the necessary transcripts & references.
At any time during this process, please contact Katrina Morrison for assistance.
Application Deadlines & Related Dates:
Current Masters, Certificate, Special Students, and Auditors
- Early Admissions Discount Deadline: Wednesday, April 1
- The Application Fee will be waived for those completing an application by April 1, consisting of the completed application form, essay, and background request.
- Summer 2015 Term 1 Begins: Monday, June 1
- Summer 2015 Term 2 Begins: Monday, July 6
- Final Admissions Deadline for Fall 2015: Wednesday, July 15
- Fall 2015 New Student Orientation: Monday, Aug. 17 - Wednesday, Aug. 19
- Fall 2015 Semester Begins: Monday, Aug. 24
For more information on academic terms, visit the Course Schedules page or the Academic Calendar.
Doctor of Ministry