The certificate (no academic credit) and graduate diploma (master's level credit) programs in Biblical Studies offers lay people and other individuals access to advanced biblical study in a progressive context. Either the certificate or the graduate diploma can be completed by taking courses online or on campus.
Introducing the Scriptures (6 semester hours)
- HB 500 Introduction to Hebrew Bible (3 semester hours)
- NT 500 Introduction to New Testament (3 semester hours)
Interpreting the Scriptures (9 semester hours)
- One advanced Hebrew Bible course (3 semester hours)
- One advanced New Testament course (3 semester hours)
- On additional advanced Hebrew Bible or New Testament course (3 hours)
Graduate diploma students must have a bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better. Certificate students are not required to have a bachelor's degree
The cost for certificate students is $80 per hour, meaning a 3 hour course is $240. The cost for graduate diploma students is $225 per hour for tuition, meaning a 3-hour course is $675. Diploma students also pay $100 in fees for each semester that they are enrolled in the program. Books are a separate cost. There is no financial assistance available for certificate and graduate diploma students.
For more information, contact Josh Linton or by telephone at (918) 270-6463.